To all our Friends and Family
We understand the growing concern regarding the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected.
Covid -19 Precautionary Steps
The health and wellness of our staff members & customers is always our top priority. We will continue to follow government advisory and instructions. Rest assured that Mamma Teresa is taking precautions and closely monitoring the (covid-19) situation.
Additional Precautions our Restaurant is taking
– Increased cleaning frequency, including disinfecting high use surfaces.
– Informing staff of best hygiene practices
– Avoiding unnecessary physical contact
– Encouraging any staff member who doesn’t feel well to stay home
What you can do
– If you are not feeling well, stay home and follow the public health protocol
– Restrict physical contact with others
– Frequent hand washing
– Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
Hours of Operation
As of now our restaurants remain open but we will continue to follow public health recommendations. We recommend calling the restaurant directly as this may change without notice.
Please Take Good Care,
The Mamma Teresa Team